BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sami



Happy Birthday Sami!!!!  My baby is turning double digits. "10"  Let me tell you a little about the Princess!  Sami was born March 26, 1999  I love this time of year.  I love the hope of Spring right around the corner. Sami was 9 lbs 5 oz.  A super chubby ball of fluff.  She had NO hair but the biggest, greenest eyes.  It took her 2 years to have a head of hair.  Sami started dance at 3 yrs old and went to class with Jessica Page and Lisa George.  Sami still dances as a Jr Starlette for Murray Community .  At 5 she started T-ball with Ben Kirkham.  Sami loved softball and is still playing.  She now play for the Utah Lady Pirates.  

Some of the best thing I love about Sami:
1- She still loves to snuggle and give her mom loves.
2-Sami will go shopping with mom when no-one else wants to go.
3- Sami loves to read, and read, and read.
4-Sami is my girly girl. She like to brush her hair and paint her nails...etc...
5-Sami is a picky eater!!  almost always hates whatever I make (o.k. not something I love about her it just makes her Sami)
6-We love how Sami can ride her bike without hands. (new trick)
7-How well Sami can learn new thing!!
8- Sami is a very talented pianist.  
9-Sami is a very pretty singer.
10- Sami will make a wonderful "Red Riding Hood" in the school play.

4 comments:

Madi said...

Happy Birthday on Thursday Sambo! Have fun celebrating in Disneyland. Lucky Girl!! We love you and feel so lucky to have you as our friend! =)

Peyton and Jayce said...

Happy Birthday Sami!
I cant believe your baby is 10- thats gotta be a great and kinda sad feeling!! Hope she has a great day!

amy16 said...

Happy Birthday Sami. Hope you have a wonderful day!

The Hunters! said...

The double digits! That is a big one! She is so cute!! I'm glad she had such a great day!