BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disney fun pictures!!

I had the camera so not many pictures of me this time...  But we had a great time!!  We love Disneyland!!Rob and Kenzie in California adventures, right before they went on the grizzly rapids ride... the rest of us were to cold to get all wet!!
Lexi being kind and giving Sami a piggy back ride.
The girls in fantasy land posing on Mr toads wild ride.
Screaming!!!! Rob and Lexi in the front car and Sami and Kenzie in the back car....  Is Sami saying a small prayer? 
This ride is my new favorite ride.  Toy Story!!!  

5 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

Looks like a total blast! I really want you guys to be there for our first adventure in in the happiest place on earth! I love that the girls are so' photogenic, I can't wait until we don't have to take 30 pictures to get one where all the kids are looking and smiling!

Madi said...

I can't wait to take Owen on Toy Story. I seriously had a rush of excitement when looking at the picture of you guys on Screamin' ... 4,3,2,1......AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, I LOVE it!!!

Peyton and Jayce said...

Fun- and I don't remember seeing the toy story ride- How did I miss that??

Dale and Tabitha said...

You guys go on the funnest trips. I would think you work for JetBlue too. I can't wait to vacation again....whenever that may be. I love how beautiful your girls are.

The Hunters! said...

So cute!! I have to get my picture up from Disneyland, I still can't believe that we were there the same week!!