BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It has been a while...

This is us at our family campout.  We stayed at Aspen Grove by Strawberry.  We took a hike around the lake.
Cute Lexi!!!
Kenzie and Sami showing me their teeth, and Toumy avoiding the camera.
This is Sami at a softball tourny in Grantsville.  She is our little "slapper"
Here is Kenzie at her softball tourny in Clearfield.
Youth Conference!!!  Look close Kenzie is in the back row standing on the right.  The boxes in front of the kids are 500 hygiene kits.  The kids got donations and assembled them at youth conference.
Rob and I celebrated our 17th wedding anny!!!  Our reception was at Bridle Wood but is now Tuscany restaurant.  So we went there for dinner.  YUM
Girls camp hike!!!  The hike was straight up...  I had fun, not sure if all the girls did???  
At the Zoo with the Enloe's and Tolman's....  Good times!!

2 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Summer is finally underway!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying it!!

Madi said...

I love that picture of you and Rob! And of course I love the picture of the kids at the zoo ...fun times!