BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Kenzie made the High School Soccer Team!!

Ok... Kenzie tried out for the Murray High School Soccer Team. Tryouts were on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  The players were told that the roster would be posted at 6:00 pm on Wednesdy night.  I couldn't stand it, I wanted to be there right at 6:00.  But Kenzie was too nervous to go...... it was 6:40 and she still didn't want to go!!!!  I finally dragged her to the school to look.... And LOOK  she made it..   No surprise to her Mom and Dad,  We knew she would make it.  We love you Kenzie you are Awesome!!!!

5 comments:

Madi said...

Kenzie, I am so proud of you. I new you could do it! I need to get your game schedule...I wanna go to your games! Thanks for being a sweet friend to me and my kids...we love you! Your awesome Kenzie Jo!

Marinda said...

Way to go Kenzie...YOU ROCK!

amy16 said...

Congrats Kenzie. That is such a great accomplishment at such a young age. Keep up the good work!

.........Still ME! said...

That's my girl, you really need to have more confidence in yourself like the rest of us do. We can't wait to come see you play! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah Kenzie good job!!!! you are the bomb. man i really miss you guys hope to see you guys soon
Love ya tonz, your favorite cousin
Ashly