BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sami is a "PIRATE"

Sami tried out for a new softball team last night.... She made it!!!!  We are very proud of her. Her team is called the "pirates" they will wear black and pink, with skull and cross bones,  Super cute!!!   Now I'm worried, I need to hire an other mother!!! With three softball teams, dance 7 1/2 hours a week, high school soccer everyday and games 2 days a week, and young women.  How will we do it all??? What have I done!!   I will keep telling myself it is only for a few week, I can do anything for a couple of weeks....? Right?

4 comments:

Madi said...

Congratulations Sami...we're so proud of you! I love that your pirates. I sure hope your mom can pay for it....ha ha ha!

So Becky, you remember what I said you need to do to get out of one thing, right? LOL :)! I'm totally up for being your girls other mom...just tell me where I need to be and what time and I'll be there! I love you Becky Brakey....anything you need you know you can call me K K!!!

Becky Gray said...

Thanks Carrie, you know I'll call ya.... I have the best friends.

amy16 said...

SUPER MOM TO THE RESCUE! If you would just be a mediocre mom in the first place your girls wouldn't be so talented and you wouldn't have this problem. But as it is, you're great and so are they!

Remember to deligate, deligate, deligate! I'm at dance Mondays from 530-0630 if I can be of any assistance just lmk.

.........Still ME! said...

AARRGGG! Yeah Sami, how fun!

Bec, you are the greatest mom, I love that you let your girls be/do what they want, and encourage them all the way. Even when it means $500 of gas and no sleep for the mommy. You're my hero and a great mom example to me.

You know I am always available to do some running too, I love you and your girls, I'd do anything for you guys (you too Rob).