BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toilet Papered...





Last night while we were sleeping. Vandal came to our home and "TOILET PAPERED" us!  So around midnight Rob walks down stairs, then comes up to bed and asked me to identify the paper vandals.   Then both of us walked down and watch out the window..... 2 boys about Kenzie's age running around our yard with several rolls of toilet paper!!!!!  There parents were in a white car with parking lights on across the street. These boys were pretty good..  There were rolls thrown over the house, High in the trees, wrapped around bushes, wads stuffed in the tires, I'm glad they used 2 ply.  Some of the high trees string we were able to pull down.  Kenzie had to climb on the roof to get some. What a way to start our week..  I wish I had taken pictures last night, of the boys.    

4 comments:

Tolman Family said...

I'm telling you, I was Queen at toilet papering during my time. Don't ask me to get on the roof to hang up Christmas lights, but give me a few rolls of toilet paper and I'm in! Good times good times! I loved that you watched...it's like you were supporting them and rooting them on. That's awesome you guys!

Marinda said...

Nice. you know your cool when you are being toilet papered! Those punks don't just waste their time on anybody.

.........Still ME! said...

Funny! They took what I was going to say.....

amy16 said...

I was rolling down the street at 7 am Sunday morning and had a good chuckle. I was 19 the last time I toilet papered. The scrap"book" club should go TPing next time we meet!