BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunny St. George

We have spent the last 2 weekends in St George for our girls softball tournaments. Lexi was there the 7-8th.  I don't have any pictures of the games (there are on Rob's camera). But here are some pics I do have.This is Kenzie's and Rob's new uniform.  They look so sharp!   Kenzie's tournament was the 14th and 15th. 
This is a picture of Sami at Lexi's 10:30 p.m. game.  Sami fell asleep on the way to the field and I couldn' t wake her up. So I wrapped her up in blankets (it is cold at night) and put her on the grass, that is where she stayed until the game was over.
This is the Brooks, Brinton's and Gray's after Lexi's tournament was over. We all went to Wingers......  Rob and Regan had a contest to see who could eat the most wings and hot wings.  It ended in a TIE.....
Good times!!!!  Softball is a way of LIFE!!!

2 comments:

Marinda said...

Yea Rob, you just keep telling yourself it was a tie...Good times.

Jensen Family said...

I Becky Cute Blog and your Disneytrip looks like a blast. And if you ever need a hug because of Brenda Moving give me a call:)