BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Party for the Enloe's

So we had a little get together for the Enloe's.  As everyone knows by now they are moving away. All the way to Aspen Colorado.  We invited a few friends, family and neighbors over for some snacks and fun.  Our little world will never be the same without the Enloe's here.  For the few shorts years we have known you, you have forever changed our lives.  Thank you for always being there for me and my family.  We love you and will miss you more than you will ever know.I'm missing pictures of family's.... Parker and Aria, Carrie and Ty, Bonney's, Gray's, Diana Jensen, and anyone else I'm sorry if I didn't get your picture

Super cute picture of my girls and their buddy Brenda.
The boys love to beat-up Kenzie.... you can't see but Camden has a pillow way above his head that was thrown down on Kenzie.  Fun!!
The Christensen's
The Rex's
The Kirkham's
The Hunter's
The Brooks
About 2/3 of the kids.... running and jumping and yelling!!!!   good times.

4 comments:

Tolman Family said...

BECKY BRAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU POSTING PICTURES OF MOOSE ON YOUR BLOG! YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT CARMA.......!

Arlene said...

I'm so glad you posted this so I can feel a little bit a part of it. I still feel bad we went on our way & forgot to pop in. Were there really more people there from the other ward(s) than from ours? Now I feel even worse that we spaced it. You are nice to have done this for the Enloes. I can tell they will miss your family.

Marinda said...

Those pictures turned out sooo cute. Thank you for documenting this for everyone.

.........Still ME! said...

sniff, sniff, sniff, love you guys! You are all so good to us, you will be missed (for a couple weeks at a time until we see you again....) :)