BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pirate's run amuck!!!! AAARG!

This is Sami's Softball team.........The Utah Lady Pirates!!!!  On the way home from Disneyland we stopped in Mesquite for a tournament for Sami's team.  This is her teams first Tourny and I think they did great.  The Placed 4th (out of 5 teams) 
Sami is learning how to slap hit, and this is the first time she got on base.  I'm very proud of her.

This is Sami sliding into 3rd base.........SAFE!!!
Sami sliding into 2nd!!!!  SAFE.   (its so cute to see her team slide)

3 comments:

amy16 said...

Go Pirates. I love me some Pirate Princesses!

Tolman Family said...

You're awesome Sambo....I love the uniform and of course team name. I'm glad you did so well and I too love the sliding to bases. :) How do those legs/bum feel?

Marinda said...

Great job Sammie. Way to keep up the family tradition.