BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!

Space Mountain! We waited in this line for about 35 minutes and then the ride broke down!!! We got out of line and went later when the line was shorter.   35 Minutes of my life I will never get back!!
Peter Pan ride.  This was the only ride in "Fantasy Land" we waited for.
Tradition states "All Gray girls must try to pull the sword out of the stone."
Sami is finally tall enough to do the car all by herself.....But she isn't strong enough to push the gas peddle for the whole ride.
This is in line while waiting for Splash Mountain!!!  Fun!
The only picture we have with all of us....  What a fun trip! We went to Disneyland 6 days.  We did all the big rides several times.

4 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

Super Fun!!! What a great family picture, christmas cards maybe? Can't wait to hear all about it.....

Tolman Family said...

Cute family pictures. I'm so happy you guys had a great time. I can't wait to go in May! Super Duper Fun!!!

amy16 said...

We missed you all so much. Lexie I'm glad your mom came back for you!

The Enloe Family said...

I love Peter Pan. I had a pretty nasty attitude about disneyland just cause of the situation..but one of my huge highlights was the peter pan ride...I loved it!!!