BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!    So we get up  at 7:30 and begin opening presents.  In my mind I can't stop thinking about hosting a brunch for Rob's side of the family at 11:00.  I still need to get the breakfast casserole in the oven, clean up, shower....etc.  I think everyone had a good time and the food was great!  It is so nice to see Rob's brother and their families.  Christmas is the only time they all get together.Sami opening a Tinkerbell book and doll.
Lexi wearing a new hat and opening clothes.
Speckles finding her new dog bowls full of treats.
Kenzie opening up the first season of "Chuck" (her favorite TV show)
The 3 girls coming down first think in the morning.


Sid and Rob (Sid is Rob's brother he lives in Caldwell Idaho)
Sid's and our kids playing games. Tristan, Kenzie, Eric, Coby (tristan's husband) and Lexi. 
Kenzie and Matt (matt is Rob's brother Bill's son)
Ione is Sid's wife.
Louise is Bill's wife
This is Eric and Coby.
Sheldon and Emilie (Sid's kids)





2 comments:

Tolman Family said...

I'm so glad you all had a great time being together as a family and with Rob's family. Love the pictures!

Arlene said...

I would never guess that is Rob's brother? Merry Christmas! I still have your neighbor gift sitting on my counter, better get my butt out there & finish delivering...