BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The second half of Christmas day......

Ok..... After Rob's family left around 3:30.  I got a call from my mom saying her power was still out and asked if we could host dinner at our house at 4:00.  So bring on the party and we had about 30 more guests for food and gift exchange..  We had a wonderful Christmas, it was nice to stay at home and everyone come to us.This is Rob and Sami looking at the new itouch....
This is me and my sister Sarah.  She gave me the best present.... A book about sisters and she added memories about us.  Thank you Sarah you are the best sister and friend anyone could wish for.... Love you
This is 2 of my sisters Sarah and Bobbie..... Love you both!!!!
I was looking for a picture of my mother and me and I couldn't find one so I made sure that I got one at Christmas.... Love you mom!!!
We tried to get some family pictures too..... This is Robert, Bobbie, Kelli, Edgar, Heather, Jacob, Vanessa, Sisco, Manuel....
My brother Ray, Jackie, and kids Maddie, C.J., and Ben
This is Sarah, Loua, Toumy, Leilani, Soane, and Bobby
This is Jacob, Kelli, Edgar, Vanessa, Manuel, and Sisco
My littlest sister Nicki, Johnathan, Penny, Johnny, Danny and Ruby

1 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Wow Beck...you are such a sweet person. I love ya! Thanks for being you!

I love the pictures of you and your mom and sister...priceless!