BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 4, 2009

SUGAR BOWL!!!

While Rob was in New Orleans me and our girls went to my brothers house in Clearfield to watch the game. (Lexi went to a birthday party) We watch the first quarter where the utes scored 21 points!!  WOOT  Then the sattelite dish went out!   While we were trying to find the game on the internet and find a radio.   Ray was asking for the duct tape????  WHAT?   He rigged a broom to a very long extention pole.  Then went outside in the snow storm and took the kitchen chair. Then he tried to sweep of the dish.... I was laughing so hard.  BUT IT WORKED!!!  We had visual by the time half time was over.









This is C.J. in his lucky wig.... GO UTES!



































This is Sami and me at the Basketball game on New Years Eve!!!  The Utes is a family affair!!  Woot!!

2 comments:

The Hunters! said...

How fun!! I love how much you guys love the Utes!
I just wanted to send you a thank you for the chocolate pretzels! Shawn ate them up in about one minute! I hope that you guys had super happy hollidays!

Madi said...

I'm so happy everything worked out so you could watch the game again! It would have been a tragedy to miss! Way funny and clever!