BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dinner with friends!!

While we were visiting with the Enloe's. We went to dinner,  I don't remember the name of the place.  It was a cute little pub.  But we had a very large room almost to ourselves. Parents at one table and all 9 kids to another.  We had a great time.  Little did we know the hamburger Sami was eating would make her very, very sick about 4 hours later.  :(

You can't see Owen but he was laying on Sami's lap (or under the table) and didn't want his picture taken.
GOOD TIMES were  had by all!!!!






1 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Was I leading some kind of discussion that I can't remember about? It was very tasty food ... I do remember that much. I love having dinner with you guys! It was a great time, for sure!