BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things about me...?

1- I feel that I am the luckiest person alive!!!

2-I love my Diet Pepsi in the morning... I need it by 7:30 am.  I know some may think it is gross.  But for me it is heavenly...
3- I love when my kids go to school and Rob is working at home... We often get in the hot tub around 10:00 am and just talk.  I think it save our marriage.
4- I love to give surprises...
5- I love Disneyland!!!  The excitement before you get there, when you are walking up to the gates and hear the music and you can't help but to smile.... I LOVE IT!!  I think I need to plan a trip right now.
6- I hate the cold.... I want the sunshine and flowers!
7-My life from 3:30 -8:00 pm is spent in the car. Running my kids to softball, dance, training, classes, soccer!!!  It is a love-hate relationship!!
8- I love to see Rob happy!!!  When he is really happy his laugh turns to a hehehehe.
9- When I was in high school I was a high jumper... Pretty good too!! haha
10-The best part about working in health care is meeting random people. They always love to tell you stories. 
11- I feel way younger than I am.  I often forget how old I really am.
12- I talk to my dogs during the day.  They are awesome to vent too, they never talk back.
13- I love to go to the movies!!! 
14- I am the oldest of 6 kids. I have 4 sisters, (Bobbie, Shannon, Sarah and Nicki) 1 brother (Ray)
15- I love to sleep!!!
16-My favorite time of year is Spring.  When tulips start to break the ground!!  I get so excited.
17- I love softball tournaments... packing a cooler, blankets, sunscreen, hats, chairs, scorebook, pepsi. Love it!!  Watching the girls make an awesome play or a great hit!! 
18- My new favorite saying to my kids is: "If you want to be happy... Make your mother happy."
19- I love sloppy mexican food!!  :)
20- I'm not a very good cook. Nor do I have the patience to learn.  (how will I teach my kids. AAAgh)
21- I hate laundry!!  I don't mind washing and drying them.  But I loath folding, hanging and putting them away.
22- I am a stress eater.  chips, donuts, cookies, cake, ice cream.... 
23- I love puppies!!  It was so fun to have Speckles give birth to 3 litters.  A lot of work but fun.
24- I have the best friends!!!  
25- Rob and I have been friends for 26 years. Married for almost 17 years.  :)  Love you ROB!!!

Wow that was harder than I thought.
I tag: Carrie, Amy, Sarah, Shannon, Nicki, Jenny, Amelia, Marinda, Joanne, Shellie.

3 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

Can I just say how happy it makes me that I knew most of those things about you!! I can truly think you can say you know someone well when you know the most random things about them and you didn't realize it!
Love you Bec!

The Hunters! said...

I love sloppy Mexican food too!! I should have put that down, I think it's so funny how Brenda hates it! You & I need to go to Moreilia's for lunch one day!!

Tolman Family said...

Wait for me .... I LOVE sloppy Mexican food, especially there! I love that I knew most of those things about you too. I'm glad you love puppies, we may be calling you for some help here soon!