BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

Pennie Grandma's Birthday!

Mom's Birthday is the last day of January.  My sister's and brother decided to get her a tv.  The one she had only showed the picture from the neck down..? haha (I guess the picture tube was going out) Mom was excited and Ray hooked it up for her.  We had yummy chocolate cake and ice cream.  Some of the best things about my mother Pennie:

1-She would drop everything to help me. 
2-She seldom will complain, even if she is in pain. 
3-She is always ready to share her testimony of her Savior. 
4- She is a great example to my children.
5-She makes the best chilie ever!!!
6-We love you mom!!!!  Happy Birthday!




1 comments:

Tolman Family said...

What a fun surprise! She is lucky to have you as her daughter Becky Brakey Gray. Happy (late) Birthday Pennie!