BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Becky's needs- Rob's needs

Ok... you google your name and needs (becky needs) and write down the first 10 web site that are listed.  It is a good laugh.  I did my kids too.  Kenzie's said she needs to fall on a sword.  funny :)


Becky needs:
1- a cup of tea
2- a friend
3- a psychiatrist  (funny)
4- a change... (like some warm weather)
5- needs time to think.
6- a home 
7- an exorcism  (what seriously!!!)
8- assistance to eat...  (haha)
9- to speak
10- to get to work.

Rob needs...
1-therapy (hahahaha)
2-a job
3- a new blazer (what?)
4- help
5- a donation
6- a green card
7-a wake-up call
8- money!!! (me too)
9- an agent
10- medicine (hehe)

Thanks Brenda for tagging me.  That was fun.
Now, anyone willing should do this too.

4 comments:

The Hunters! said...

That is so funny I'm going to have to do it too!!

The Hunters! said...

The picture of Shawn and I is actually Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe just minutes after we got married it was our "wedding". We eloped, just the 2 of us! Don't you love my white dress?? So traditional!

.........Still ME! said...

exercism, assistance to eat.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peyton and Jayce said...

This is funny so I decided to steal it from you! Thanks!